Tuesday 6 March 2018

Getting used to it

Crazy - that it's becoming normal to whizz round the stratosphere at 38,000 feet for an hour or so. This time we're heading to Tenerife, purportedly to recoup our timeshare points. It seemed like such a good investment - lovely apartments and tourist complexes well maintained etc.  But the management fees went up and up, with no improvement in service or experience. Now some outfit or other says they can get us our investment back again... so we're taking another week of winter sun to find out.  In some ways I don't approve of this - but I'm taking my paints so with any luck I can come back with some good work. 
We opened the U Artists You! show in Faversham yesterday - great Private View - and then a lovely email from another artist saying my installation Portrait of the Artist had made it for her.... funny and moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment